VITA – Hypochlorous acid (HOCl)
VITA (MEANING LIFE IN LATIN)
VITA is made up of stabilized Hypochlorous Acid (HOCL). It is one of the most effective, safest and cost-effective sanitizers on the market. It is used for sanitizing, for decontamination, for sterilizing and for disinfecting. It is 100 to 300 times more effective as a disinfectant than bleach (Sodium Hypochlorite).
VITA oxidizes (explodes) the cell wall of pathogens, causing necrosis (rupturing of the cell) or apoptosis (programmed cell death) and thus eliminating them. It is effective in killing all pathogens, microbes, prions, biofilm and viruses. EPA has approved it as a disinfectant for use against SARS-CoV-2 which causes COVID-19
IS VITA SAFE?
VITA is 100% safe for humans. It can be applied on the entire body, from head to toe. It has a superior safety level, no adverse effects on fibroblasts and keratinocytes, is free of any oral or nasal toxicities, skin sensitisations or irritations and offers anti-inflammatory and immunomodulatory properties. VITA, unlike most other sanitizers, poses no risk of poisoning or causing necrosis (damage) of human cells and tissue. It can be sprayed in a work environment (e.g. hospital wards, offices, factories, etc.) without the staff or people having to vacate the area or building.
- It has been successfully tested against Covid-19 with resounding success
- It can be safely used on the whole body as a sanitizer
- It is the only sanitiser that kills all pathogens
- It is safe enough to be used to sanitise food
- It is safe if ingested (it is free of any oral or nasal toxicities)
- It is 100 to 300 times more effective than Sodium Hypochlorite
- It is free of skin sensitizations, irritations
- It offers anti-inflammatory and immunomodulatory properties
- It can be used as a sanitiser and/or decontamination solution and/or sterilisation product
- It is the most effective, safest and cost effective sanitiser on the market
- Unlike most other sanitisers, it is effective in killing and removing bio-film which prevents recontamination
- It can be applied in any working environment without having to vacate the premises
- It leaves no residue therefore needs no post cleaning
- It has no risk to the environment
As the Advanced VITA is a stabilised Hypochlorous (HOCl), it contains no form of alcohol and is, in fact, the only sanitiser available on the market that is 100% non-toxic and can be safely used on the face (eyes, nose, mouth, ears – which are the primary entry and infection points). So, here is our dilemma, do we go for SABS on only one level of approval or all the levels that we would require it to cover the full application spectrum for VITA (sanitiser/decontamination/disinfectant and sterilising solution) over the complete range of markets for which it is suitable?
We have rather settled for EPA (United States Environmental Protection Agency) approval for HOCl as a product for use against SARS-CoV-2 virus (please see the attached document). This being the case, we further submit the results of the Virucidal Efficacy tests that were concluded by Aquaox (the manufacturers of the machine that we use to manufacture the advanced VITA HOCl) with ATS Laboratory (https://www.analyticallabgroup.com/), 1285 Corporate Centre Drive, Suite 110, Eagan, USA. ALG (the company that owns ATS) is an industry leader in the specialty contract lab space and comprises FDA- and EPA-focused laboratories across the United States. The ALG Lab is focused on Helping Protect Life™ through infection prevention, with the most comprehensive testing solutions in the antimicrobial, pharmaceutical, medical device, biotech and healthcare spaces. With this in mind, Aquaox commissioned ALG for testing of HOCl produced by the Aquaox machines, especially for the following viruses:
- Human Coronavirus, strain 229E, ATCC VR-740 with a 99.94% reduction in viral titer following a 30 second exposure time and the log reduction in viral titer was 4.25LOG10
- Respiratory syncytial virus, Strain Long, ATCC VR-26 with a 99.94% reduction in viral titer following a 30 second exposure time and the log reduction in viral titer was 4.25LOG10
- Adenovirus type 2, Strain Adenoid 6, ATCC VR-846 with a 99.99997% reduction in viral titer following a 30 second exposure time and the log reduction in viral titer was 6.50LOG10
- Human Immunodeficiency Virus (HIV) type 1, Strain HTLV-IIIe with a 99.999% reduction in viral titer following a 30 second exposure time and the log reduction in viral titer was >5LOG10
In this regard, with this study as well as the EPA certification, the product was tested on the actual virus with resounding success. I am sure that you will agree with me that this must count as the highest level of certification that the Advanced VITA HOCl product is suited for the mitigation and extermination of the pandemic. We have studied the SANS and SANAS documentation and there is nothing in these documents that allows SABS to test our product against SARS-CoV-2 virus which is where we require suitable assurances at this stage.
Also, FDA and EPA must be recognised as the most credible and authoritative testing institutions in the world. Both these institutions have passed and certify HOCl for the mitigation of the Corona Virus.
MSDS Available from us directly. firstname.lastname@example.org
SASOL 95% Ethanol (Alcohol based) solution:
95% Ethanol has enough lay time contact to kill viruses and evaporates quick enough not to damage offices with water damage. The Micro Mist does not stay in the air like other solutions such as fogging.
Sasol Chemicals produces and markets a range of commodity chemicals based on the Fischer Tropsch (FT) and natural gas value chains including feedstocks of ethane, ethylene, propylene and ammonia. Final products include explosives, fertilisers, polymers (polyethylene, polypropylene, and polyvinyl chloride), mining reagents (Sodium cyanide), chloro-alkali chemicals and a range of alcohols, ketones, acrylate monomers, and other oxygenated solvents. Other Sasol Chemicals products, available through Performance Chemicals SBU include Organics, Inorganics & Catalyst, Wax and PCASG (Phenolics, Carbon, Ammonia and Speciality Gases).
Sasol’s products are used in countless applications in our daily lives to add value, security and comfort.
Typical applications include aerosols, cosmetics, fragrances, packaging, paints, adhesives, pharmaceuticals, polishes, printing, plastics, mining (particularly in gold extraction), pulp and paper, steel, textiles, water treatment and purification, agricultural fertilisers and chemicals. Our commercial explosives products and opencast services are employed by all of Southern Africa’s leading mining houses.
What is the Fischer-Tropsch process
The Fischer–Tropsch process is a collection of chemical reactions that converts a mixture of carbon monoxide and hydrogen into liquid hydrocarbons. These reactions occur in the presence of metal catalysts, typically at temperatures of 150–300 °C and pressures of one to several tens of atmospheres. The process was first developed by Franz Fischer and Hans Tropsch at the Kaiser-Wilhelm-Institut für Kohlenforschung in Mülheim an der Ruhr, Germany, in 1925. As a premier example of C1 chemistry, the Fischer–Tropsch process is an important reaction in both coal liquefaction and gas to liquids technology for producing liquid hydrocarbons. In the usual implementation, carbon monoxide and hydrogen, the feedstocks for FT, are produced from coal, natural gas, or biomass in a process known as gasification. The Fischer–Tropsch process then converts these gases into a synthetic lubrication oil and synthetic fuel.
MSDS available on request.
(Get information from Sasol’s site: https://products.sasol.com/pic/products/home/grades/ZA/5ethanol-95e5/index.html)